|Ah||Lbs||CA||Dimensions (L x W x H)||case / type||12V Cost||Impedance|
|4.5||2.2||240||3.25 x 3.5 x 4.5″
(85.6 x 88.9 x 114.3mm)
|8||3.5||400||3.25 x 3.5 x 5.75″
(85.6 x 88.9 x 146.1mm)
|8||4.9||400||7.0 x 2.0 x 6.5″
(177.8 x 50.8 x 165.1mm)
|16||6.6||800||5.75 x 3.25 x 5.5″
(146.1 x 85.6 x 139.7mm)
|16||8.2||800||7.0 x 3.5 x 6.5″
(177.8 x 88.9 x 165.1mm)
|24||20||1200||8.5 x 6.0 x 6.5″
(215.9 x 152.4 x 165.1mm)
|Lith. Turbine (28V)||$6000||3|
Starting 2012, we now accept gold coins / bars and silver bars (0.9999) as payment.
Battery Warranty: 2 Year, prorated.
4.5Ah for all ultralights.
8Ah for the following and similar ENGINES: Rotax, IO-360. IO-390, IO-470.
16Ah for the above, as well as: IO-540, IO-550, TIO-540, TIO-550.
24V, 16Ah for smaller turbine engines.
24V, 24Ah for bigger turbine engines.
For 24V/28V use two 12V batteries in series.
- Aug ’15 Update: All Aero packs for aircraft recommend a lithium balancing charger (+$75, $85 without battery). All owners using Lithium packs will check the internal cell balance every 20 flight hours with the charger. If all is good for two checks, increase cell check interval to 30 hours, if good, increase to 40 hours and maintain. This applies to all lithium batteries made by anybody.
- All batteries are pre-balance charged and include a balancing circuit.
- All packs are direct replacement for any lead acid battery and other lithium batteries.
- Bigger custom sizes available including ground power units. Contact us with your requirements!
- A good method to determine what cranking amps your starter needs to start the engine is a clamp-on ammeter around a battery cable.
- Visit the FAQ page for a sampling of starter amp requirements.